MANAGING DIRECTOR AND LEAD TRAINER EMPOWER GROUP
BUSINESS EXPERIENCE AND BACKGROUND
Nuzi Abdul Cader commenced her career in Accounting with what is now Pricewaterhouse Coopers (Sri Lanka), moving into industry upon completing CA and CIMA qualifications. As an FCPA, and Fellow Member of both the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (UK) & Institute of Chartered Accountants (Sri Lanka), Nuzi has held Senior Management roles with firms including Southern Health, NEC Australia, RMIT, Monash University, and the Beira Group. After working in the Finance arena for almost 20 years, Nuzi moved into General Management and then into Consultancy, Training and Holistic Counselling.
Nuzi is a certified Master NLP Practitioner who has worked in diverse industries and brings a wealth of practical knowledge and experience to management and leadership development and training.
She brings a unique blend of strategic visioning, leadership skills, flexibility, and humour to the people & organisations she works with and her flexibility & ability to adapt to any given situation have been instrumental in implementing and managing strategic and operational change within organisations.
As a Results Coach, Nuzi specialises in powering businesses in areas such as team building, conflict resolution, time management, self confidence, change management, communication, HR/recruitment consulting and sales performance.
While excelling in strategy development, leadership training and change management, Nuzi knows there is a strong link between the individual performance of people in an organisation and the profit performance of the organisation and her leadership and training style helps motivate people for the mutual benefit of the individual and the organisation.
She has worked with Monash University, Australian Institute of Management, Holmesglen TAFE, Link Employment & Training, Monash Short Courses and many others.
REIKI AND HOLISTIC COUNSELLING EXPERIENCE
Nuzi is a Reiki Master Teacher and practitioner and a member of the Reiki Association of Australia. Her own journey commenced over 20 years ago and she has for over a decade been dedicated to helping others achieve their true potential. Her love and empathy for people helps her relate to and help people of all age groups and diverse walks of life.
As a Holistic Counsellor, Nuzi specialises in working with people in holistic healing and in areas such as goal setting, conflict resolution, anger management, time management, self- confidence and communication skills.
She is committed to inspiring people by making the necessary tools available to all those who wish embark on their own journey of self discovery – seeking a deeper meaning and purpose.
Whether she is working with organisations or individuals she creates an interactive and fun atmosphere, leaving participants motivated and with much food for thought of the possibilities that await them.
- Australian Society of CPAs – Certified Practicing Accountant [FCPA]
- Bachelor of Commerce – University of Southern Queensland
- Chartered Institute of Management Accountants, U.K. – Fellow Member [FCMA]
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Sri Lanka – Fellow Member [FCA]
- Diploma in Training and Assessment
- Master NLP Practitioner and Organisational & Personal Development Consultant
- Reiki Master Teacher
Accredited administrator of the following psychometric instruments:
- Myers Brigg Type Indicator® (Level 1 & 2)
- FIRO B ®
- Strong Interest Inventory®
- CPI ™ and CPI 260®
Other Memberships & Affiliations
- Training & Development Consultant – Australian Institute of Management
- Consultant Facilitator – Monash Short Courses
- Member – International Coach Federation
- Member – Australian Institute of Training and Development
- Member – Reiki Association of Australia Inc
- Executive Member – International Institute for Complementary Therapists
- Member – Australian Reiki Connection
Areas of Expertise and Specialisation
- Financial Accounting
- Management Accounting
- Holistic Life Coaching
- Train the Trainer
- Team Building and Group Dynamics
- Public Speaking
- Time Management
- Leadership Development