REGISTRATION INFORMATION AND TERMS & CONDITIONS OF REGISTRATION
Our workshops are limited to small groups to ensure maximum individual attention. Please register early to avoid disappointment.
Who can enrol?
Our courses are open to everyone. Age restrictions may apply to some courses, please inquire for details.
Course Prices depend on the course selected and the duration of the course. If GST is included in the course price, it is clearly indicated as being GST inclusive.
How to enrol
By Mail: Please print out and complete the enrolment form and send with full payment. We will mail you a confirmation of enrolment and full course details. Please complete your full card details if paying by credit card. Cheques and money orders should be made payable to ‘Redac Pty Ltd’.
Please ensure you have read all the enrolment conditions, then call our bookings line on 1300 738 770 with your credit card details to enrol over the phone. Confirmation of enrolment and your receipt will be posted out to you.
Online: Please complete our online enrolment form and we will contact you to confirm your booking. Online enrolments are via PayPal only. If you do not have a PayPal account (and do not wish to create one), please download and complete the registration form and mail it to Redac Pty Ltd, PO Box 2780, Rowville VIC 3178 OR Please call us on 1300 738 770.
Enrolments should be received at least four days before the date of a session. Please contact us if you would like to submit a late enrolment. Please note that late enrolments will be accepted subject to availability of places.
Refunds and Transfers
Please check all dates, times, location, and course details carefully before you enrol.
If you are unable to attend a course you are welcome to transfer to another course/session OR send a friend in your place.
In the event you want to cancel your enrolment your request must be received in writing at least three days prior to the scheduled date of the workshop to be eligible for a refund. Please note: With less than 3 days written notice, transfers or refunds will not be issued under any circumstances
An administrative charge of $33.00 (incl GST) applies to all transfers. All transfers must be taken within a 12 month period. An administrative charge of $66.00 (incl GST) applies to all refunds.
All refund and transfer fees and conditions apply to each and every workshop from which you withdraw.
We regret that workshops with low enrolments may be cancelled. Participants will be given at least 3 days notice in the event of a course being cancelled or postponed. In the event of this happening, enrolees will be eligible for a full refund.
Code of Conduct
Participants who do not comply with our Code of Conduct may be excluded from sessions. In such instances, refunds/transfers will not be available.
Our Participants’ Code of Conduct is set out below:
The Participant/Clients’ Code of Conduct summarises the obligations of participant/clients and Redac Pty Ltd that are set out in statutes, policies and procedures. In these terms and conditions, “we” “us” and “our” refers to Redac Pty Ltd (trading as Empower to Excel, Empower to Heal & Empower to Profit).
Behaviour and wellbeing
As a participant/client you are expected to:
- Act with consideration and courtesy to all participant/clients, staff and visitors.
- Behave appropriately to the context, including in workshops, promotions and volunteering, cultural and other events.
- Respect the rights of others to study and work without discrimination and harassment.
- Express your views and respect the rights of others to do the same.
- Act safely, and not endanger others.
- Not damage any property belonging to us and/or other participant/clients (including equipment and buildings).
- Not misuse our resources or name for private gain.
- Respond to reasonable and lawful directions from our management/staff.
Participant/clients can expect that Redac Pty Ltd will:
- Ensure that participant/clients are treated with consideration and courtesy by our management/staff.
- Provide a safe environment that is free from discrimination and harassment.
- Ensure fair treatment of all participant/clients within organisation’s policies and procedures.
- Maintain the privacy of participant/client records.
Please refer our website for our Privacy Statement