Life Coaching Sessions
Life Coaching Sessions
“I've missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I've lost more than 300 games. Twenty-six times I've been trusted to take the game-winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life... and that is why I succeed.” ~ Michael Jordan ~
In today’s world it is easy to get caught up in a vicious circle of work.. Work… and more of the same. There are endless responsibilities and far too little time to fulfill them. “Life happens” and we have made it so complicated that we often forget our true purpose. We lose sight of our vision.
We may require help to re-discover life – reconnect with our true selves – our passions, talents, goals and dreams. We need to find that little “extra” that takes us from “ordinary” to “extra-ordinary” Empower to Excel provides you with a relaxed, non threatening environment where the total focus is on you, on what you want in your life and on what will help you achieve it.
What is Life Coaching?
If you wanted to be the best you can be at playing a sport, you would hire a coach. All professional sports players invest in a coach – someone who will support, challenge drive and encourage them to be their best.
The same is true for the Game of Life. Millions of people around the world are living extraordinary lives through the help of a dedicated coach. A coach would guide, support and challenge them as they go through their journey, helping them keep track of and achieve their vision empowering them to reach a level of ultimate fulfillment.
Life coaching helps you bridge the gap between where you currently are in the game of life, to the level you really want to be playing at. It is very different to from consulting, mentoring, advice, therapy, or counselling. It is an investment in you and it will earn returns your entire life.
Our Life Coach will:
- Provide a relationship where the total focus is on you, on what you want in your life and on what will help to achieve it.
- Help in clarifying your goals and providing the tools for action and learning that lead to the results you want.
- Listen without judgment and allow you to express emotions without analysing you.
- Be there during sessions to talk to.
- Help you become more effective, resourceful, productive and fulfilled in your life at many levels
Benefits of Life Coaching
- Gets you focused on what you want, why you want it and how you can get it,
- Enables you to bridge the gap between where you are now in life and where you want to be.
- Provides structure and encourages you to do more than you would normally do by yourself.
- Provides you with confidence, support, belief, space, encouragement and motivation
- Enables you to reach your goals, or accomplish your dreams/ambitions